Featured Post

My Fancy Pants Scrap Quilt (La Passacaglia)

Practice layouts for Rosettes before I knew anything. The fabric pull for La Passacaglia Family crafting on the trip home from...

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wind on the River in process


Here is the mostly complete quilt. Just the quilting and binding to finish.









This is where I forgot to make sure the rest of the fabric was out of the way when I was stitching around the circles. Most of the reason that there is so much time between being nearly done and finished. I had to buy more of the green border fabric. But at least you can see the stitching around the circles really well.

Here I am making the first cut, the waves on the ruler are just a little off but if I skooched it forward every once in awhile it worked fine.

I remembered that I had purchased this wave ruler several years ago at a quilt show so I found the youtube video and off I went. You'll notice the blue stone henge in the photos, I really liked it but it just didn't work.


Here the panel is, ready for borders



No comments:

Post a Comment