Featured Post

My Fancy Pants Scrap Quilt (La Passacaglia)

Practice layouts for Rosettes before I knew anything. The fabric pull for La Passacaglia Family crafting on the trip home from...

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Blended Panel quilts

Bonsai in the Wild, panel from Northcott fabrics, Designed by Ira Kennedy. Surrounded by hexagons in the One Block Wonder style
Available for Sale
$450

Flora and Fauna at Dusk panels by Rubin Design Studios for equilter.com The alternate fabric happened because only one set of panels was available and I had a deadline. I am so glad that I had to figure this out because I am really pleased with how Flora and Fauna and  Stepping Out turned out. I used some fabric from the panel and several from my stash to fill in the green.

3D flowers made with fabric backed with fusible web

Available for Sale
$850

Howl at the Moon another panel by Rubin Design Studios for equilter. There were 7 images so there will be more.
Available for Sale
$150

Stepping Out, this is the companion to Flora and Fauna. I cut the strips at 3" and cut a 3" strip from each side and the bottom to incorporate into the hexies surrounding the panel.
Available for Sale
$750

No comments:

Post a Comment