Featured Post

My Fancy Pants Scrap Quilt (La Passacaglia)

Practice layouts for Rosettes before I knew anything. The fabric pull for La Passacaglia Family crafting on the trip home from...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Blue and White and Bonnie K Hunter scrappy quilts

I needed to make a wedding gift in blue and white. 

I remembered this from a Wedgeworks Class that I taught in 2001 or so. I just wanted to use the dresden blocks that were already made so alternated them with a double nine patch.

Oh look. I fits perfectly on top of my bed and looks very nice with my decor. Yep, I decided to keep it. I wanted to make some scrappy quilts from Bonnie Hunters free patterns and I had LOTS more blue and white fabrics so...

Scrappy Bargello
 How many rows will I need?


Big enough for a throw.


Scrappy Trips around the world




My daughter ended up giving this one as a wedding gift to her college roommate.
 This one went to my youngest daughter's best friend since 3rd grade.

I love this binding technique.

Done and quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment