Featured Post

My Fancy Pants Scrap Quilt (La Passacaglia)

Practice layouts for Rosettes before I knew anything. The fabric pull for La Passacaglia Family crafting on the trip home from...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Quilt for the new townhouse

 From a pattern called "Tappas"

I was working on this while moving in and was a little distracted and "squared up" the blocks and cut off too much. I ended up remaking them all but didn't have all the fabrics that I loved so decided to just put them together hoping that it wouldn't be noticeable. Nope it is. Well this flimsy is in a drawer until I figure out what to do with it. 

Baby quilt made from the leftovers. 

Too low and not big enough so I'll make some art quilts to add on.








This is how it all looks finished. I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment