Featured Post

My Fancy Pants Scrap Quilt (La Passacaglia)

Practice layouts for Rosettes before I knew anything. The fabric pull for La Passacaglia Family crafting on the trip home from...

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I Love you this much



I was going to use this as a demo for my workshop in 2 weeks but I used a different fusible web (heat n bond)  and things went south on me. It is fine and didn't affect the wall hanging but not suitable for teaching. Sticking to wonder under or steam a seam in the future. I was just antsy and the only store open had heat n bond. Learned my lesson.
So to critique, I would have liked the center fabric in the stripe to be more vibrant, I may still add some color with markers. 
 I think this little guy looks like its wearing a muffler, Also, I thought the pink and white floers looked great sitting at the table but I will definitely be more aware of value changes in the future. 



I love the browns in the big rabbit. If you look closely you'll see pine cones, sea shells and chocolate candies in addition to flowers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment